Air Stream!

/ Apr 16, 2012 /
I'm itching to travel. I'm itching to get a dog. I miss my family. I really miss my mom. I am socially awkward and I wish it wasn't so painful meeting new people. I wish I could leave my self-consciousness at the door in social situations. I wish I had a better job. I really wish I had a dog. I hope my plants in my apartment don't die. I wish more people downtown wouldn't act offended when people wanted to pet their dogs.
I love this town. I love my boyfriend more than anything ever. I have the worlds best family and some of the most amazing people that I get to call friends back home in Virginia. No one died in the jet crash at Oceana. I make a steady wage. I live in the beautiful mountains. I am talented and funny. It's beautiful outside. This summer I get to swim in rivers and play in waterfalls.
I love my life.


Air Stream! Bon Voyage!

1 comments:

{ seelvana } on: April 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

beautiful, i already gave it a star in flickr =)

 
Copyright © 2010 Chelsey Barnes, All rights reserved
You look absolutely beautiful // handsome today.