Small Update

/ Jul 21, 2011 /





Well, I'm officially in Asheville, NC. It's been pretty steady as far as getting settled in, looking for work, meeting people, etc. We're pretty much all unpacked except for the fact that we DESPERATELY need book cases and shelves. I've been walking around down town almost every single day, bobbing in and out of restaurants, bookstores, coffee shops and the like seeking employment. I've got a temporary design job right now at a copy shop (gag) but I have what seems like a pretty promising interview tomorrow.


Crosses fingers.


I have so much I want to do, so many letters I want to write. So many things I want to get for people. SO MANY THINGS I NEED FOR THE HOUSE!
(an aerial view of our humble abode, Carolina Apartments)


Robert has been the most amazing person ever. I can't imagine what kind of mess I'd be in without him.
So dreamy


The upside to unemployment is that I've been able to sit and draw and paint more! Right now since I'm new in town, I figured it'd be smart to maybe submit my paintings to a local coffeeshop. Maybe try and get some things sold, maybe get my name out. Right now I'm working on a handfull of small coffee-stained paintings.




Hopefully my next post will prove that I've been even more productive and things have come a little further! Keep your fingers crossed for me!



Whole-Heartedly,


Chelsey Barnes.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Chelsey Barnes, All rights reserved
You look absolutely beautiful // handsome today.