/ Apr 26, 2014 /


Rob and I spent about 2 1/2 hours spray painting these bookshelves we got from Ikea, and they turned out AWESOME. Things I have learned from this experience:
  1. No matter how thorough you are, it is actually impossible to spray paint ANYTHING completely. God. Damnit.
  2. If you spray paint anything longer than an hour with consistent finger pressure, you can cause nerve damage to your fingertip. Still can't feel my index fingertip. God. Damnit.
  3. It takes days to get your bookcases looking like they don't belong in a psychopathic introverts house. We ended up having more knickknacks than books on these shelves and put most of our books in our barristers. 
  4. There's no such thing as "I'll be right in and out" at Ikea. 
Other than that, here is a page from my sketchbook with chinly women.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Chelsey Barnes, All rights reserved
You look absolutely beautiful // handsome today.